Inside Studio 21
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Studio 21 (stylised as Stud!o 21) is a combined arts academy where Violetta and the rest of the students take dance, sing and music lessons.
- Violetta Castillo
- Tomas Heredia
- Camila Torres
- Francesca Caviglia
- Maxi Ponte
- Ludmila Ferro
- Natalia Vidal
- Pablo Galindo - Teacher, principal
- Angie Carrará - Singing teacher
- Gregorio Casal - Ex-principal, dance teacher
- Beto Benvenuto - Music teacher
- Antonio Fernández - Founder, Principal (former, sometimes)
- Master Zambrano (former)
- The presentation of "Always Dancing"
- The show of episode 40.
- The reality show "Talents 21" shot and promoted by YouMix.
- The end-of-term show.
- The Studio was founded by Antonio.
- The Studio appears in all of the episodes.
- Rafa Palmer was a student of the Studio.
- Violetta's mother, Maria was part of Studio 21.
- The location of the Studio 21 in real life is in a university of Argentina.
- There are many students in the Studio that are foreign, like Francesca and Federico (Italy), Tomas and Naty (Spain), Leon (Mexico), Broduey (Brazil) and Braco (Unknown country).
- On the Disney Channel Latin America YouTube Account (DisneyChannelLA), there's a special clip where you can see a guide of the inside of the Studio: the central hall, the recording room, the staffroom, Violetta's locker, the dance class, the singing class and the stage.
- The official anthem of the Studio is Come and Sing.
- It is possible that Federico is the Studio's first exchange student.
| To view the Studio 21 gallery, click here.