|On Beat Studio|
Outside On Beat Studio
Buenos Aires, Argentina
On Beat Studio (formerly known as Studio 21, stylized as Stud!o 21) is a combined arts academy where Violetta and the rest of the students take music, singing and dancing lessons.
- Violetta Castillo
- Leon Vargas
- Camila Torres
- Francesca Caviglia
- Maxi Ponte
- Ludmila Ferro
- Natalia Vidal
- Diego Hernández
- Clement Galan
- Helena Vidal
- María Saramego
- Angie Carrará (former student, now singing teacher)
- Rafa Palmer
- Pablo Galindo (now teacher)
- Jackie Saenz (former student and dance teacher)
- Tomas Heredia
- Marco Tavelli
- Pablo Galindo - Teacher, ex -principal (former)
- Angie Carrará - Singing teacher
- Gregorio Casal - Principal, dance teacher
- Beto Benvenuto - Music teacher
- Jackie Saenz - Dance teacher (former)
- Antonio Fernández - Founder, ex-principal (former)
- Master Zambrano (former)
- DJ - Beto's assistant (former)
- Tomas Heredia - Beto's assistant (former)
- Herman Castillo (in disguise) - Accountant, Gregorio's pianist (former)
- Milton Vinicius - Singing teacher (former)
- Gery - Beto's assistant
- Herman Castillo - Financial advisor
- The presentation of "Always Dancing"
- The show of episode 40.
- The reality show "Talents 21" shot and promoted by YouMix.
- The end-of-term show.
- The presentation of "Always Dancing" for the mayor of Buenos Aires.
- The presentation of On Beat .
- The end-of-term show (Season 2)
- The Studio was founded by Antonio.
- The Studio appears in all of the episodes.
- Rafa Palmer was a student of the Studio.
- Violetta's mother, Maria was part of Studio On Beat.
- The location of On Beat Studio in real life is in a university of Argentina.
- There are many students in the Studio that are foreign, such as Francesca and Federico (Italy), Diego and Naty (Spain), Leon (Mexico) and Broduey (Brazil).
- On the Disney Channel Latin America YouTube Account (DisneyChannelLA), there's a special clip where you can see a guide of the inside of the Studio: the central hall, the recording room, the staffroom, Violetta's locker, the dance class, the singing class and the stage.
- The official anthem of the Studio used to be Come and Sing, but it is now On Beat.
- In season 2, Studio 21 changes its name to On Beat Studio.
- Federico takes special classes on his own since he is a YouMix star.
- Angie mentioned in season 1 that On Beat Studio had five years; first year, second year, third year, fourth year and fifth year.
| To view the On Beat Studio gallery, click here.