“A Tour That Changed Everything, A Song”
Season 3, Episode 20
August 22, 2014 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 20, also known as A Tour That Changed Everything, A Song, is the 180th episode of Violetta. It first aired August 22, 2014, in Latin America. It was written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta and directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban.
Pablo receives a call and is extremely upset, what could have happened?
The students of the studio say goodbye to Marco as he prepares to leave the studio. The guys gather together to sing him one final song. Francesca and Diego share their first kiss, Ludmila tells Leon about the music Clement gave Violetta, and he becomes angry with her.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Diego Domínguez as Diego Hernández
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Damien Lauretta as Clement Galan
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Ruggero Pasquarelli as Federico
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Xabiani Ponce de León as Marco Tavelli
- Macarena Miguel as Gery
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Florencia Ortiz as Priscila Ferro
- Nacho Gadano as Nicolas Cortes
- Rodrigo Frampton as Milton Vinicius
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Marco leaves the Studio.
- This episodes marks the last appearance of Marco Tavelli in Violetta.
| To view the Season 3/Episode 020 gallery, click here.