“A Bad News, A Song”
Season 2, Episode 066
September 23, 2013 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 066, also known as A Bad News, A Song, is the 146th episode of Violetta and 66th in Season 2. It first aired September 23, 2013, in Latin America. It was written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta and directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban.
Angie follows Violetta's advice and decides to go to France. All the students and teachers are planning a way to say goodbye to her.
Violetta convinces Angie to go to France. Angie accepts and says she'll go. Violetta wants to arrange a farewell tea for Angie. Angie says she'll have it, only if it's small.
At the farewell tea, Angie tells Herman that she sometimes wishes Violetta had a better father. Herman gets slightly sarcastic about it. For one last time, Angie, Violetta, and Herman sing a song together.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Diego Domínguez as Diego Hernández
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Xabiani Ponce de León as Marco Tavelli
- Valeria Baroni as Lara
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Valentina Frione as Jackie Saenz
- Carla Pandolfi as Esmeralda di Pietro
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- This episode marks the last appearance of Angie in season 2.
- The students sing "Something Lights up Again" to Angie before she leaves.
| To view the Season 2/Episode 066 gallery, click here.