“A New Love, A Song”
Season 2, Episode 039
June 20, 2013 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 039, also known as A New Love, A Song, is the 119th episode of Violetta and 39th in Season 2. It first aired June 20, 2013, in Latin America. It was written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta and directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban.
Does Violetta still have those feelings she once had for Leon?
Leon tells Lara that he's going to do the Studio's show and she says that he can't be in two places at once. Violetta has a dream about her and Leon. They end up getting calls from each other which they find quite strange. Herman tells Violetta that it's always worth to love someone with all your heart. Ludmila once again nags Diego to get Violetta out of the studio. Diego feels upset about not knowing who his father is and Violetta tries to comfort him. Angie tries to visit Jeremiah, but the address is false. The episode ends with Diego and Violetta having a romantic kiss.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Diego Domínguez as Diego Hernández
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Xabiani Ponce de León as Marco Tavelli
- Valeria Baroni as Lara
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Valentina Frione as Jackie Saenz
- Carla Pandolfi as Esmeralda di Pietro
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
| To view the Season 2/Episode 039 gallery, click here.