“A Voice, A Song”
Season 2, Episode 036
June 17, 2013 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 036, also known as A Voice, A Song, is the 116th episode of Violetta and 36th in Season 2. It first aired June 17, 2013, in Latin America. It was written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta and directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban.
The mayor calls off the Studio's show, but will he allow it to be back on again?
Violetta and Leon are about to talk when they see Lara standing right behind them. Violetta asks Leon if he knows why Lara's there, Leon replies that they are on a date. Violetta apologizes to Leon and runs off. Lara gets jealous and walks away from her date with Leon.
Ludmila nags at Diego to get Violetta out of the studio. Diego tells Ludmila that Violetta's days are numbered at the studio, but she says that she's heard it before. Ludmila tells Diego that he's wasting her time and not getting the job done quick enough.
Leon goes over to Violetta's house and tells her that the relationship between him and her is over and that he's officially dating Lara. After eavesdropping on Violetta and Leon, Herman complains to Ramallo about it. Ramallo tells the truth to Herman and says that he always pushes Violetta too hard.
Marotti announces that the mayor has changed his mind, and the show is back on once more.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Diego Domínguez as Diego Hernández
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Xabiani Ponce de León as Marco Tavelli
- Valeria Baroni as Lara
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Valentina Frione as Jackie Saenz
- Carla Pandolfi as Esmeralda di Pietro
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Violetta was about to be embarrassed in front of journalists when she loses her voice, so her friends set off the fire alarm.
| To view the Season 2/Episode 036 gallery, click here.