“A Disappointment, A Song”
Season 2, Episode 034
June 13, 2013 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 034, also known as A Disappointment, A Song, is the 114th episode of Violetta and 34th in Season 2. It first aired June 13, 2013, in Latin America. It was written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta and directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban.
Violetta didn't make it to the party, will Francesca be angry with her?
Violetta goes to Francesca's birthday party, but nobody is there. She is upset and tries to ring Francesca but she doesn't answer any of her calls. She sleeps with a heavy heart. That evening, she dreamed of Leon and she suddenly awoke. She smiled, the words she had said in her dream gave her an idea of song. The next day, while she composed the famous song that words had inspired, Francesca comes to see Violetta. The girls could not sing at the party Francesca, so the students decide to give them a surprise. When Violetta and Francesca arrive, they see Camilla on stage and everyone told they must sing. They sing Friendship Code, but when it is the turn of Violetta, her voice starts to go. Francesca notices and pretended not to feel good while falling. Ludmila and Diego have a plan to break Violetta's heart.While speaking to Pablo, Diego takes Leon's phone and messages Lara telling her to come to the Studio, Lara jumps for joy and arrives immediately. Diego tells Lara that Leon is in the choir room. Meanwhile, Ludmila tells Violetta that she wants to show her something and takes her to the choir room, but when she arrives, she sees Lara and Leon kissing.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Diego Domínguez as Diego Hernández
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Xabiani Ponce de León as Marco Tavelli
- Valeria Baroni as Lara
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Valentina Frione as Jackie Saenz
- Carla Pandolfi as Esmeralda di Pietro
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Violetta begins to develop feelings for Diego.
- Cardozo begins to fear Ramallo.
| To view the Season 2/Episode 034 gallery, click here.