“A New Girl, A Song”
Season 2, Episode 020
May 24, 2013 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 020, also known as A New Girl, A Song, is the 100th episode overall of Violetta and the 20th of Season 2. It first aired on May 24, 2013, in Latin America. It was written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta and directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban.
Violetta and Diego kiss, but what will happen next?
It's the day of the show, and Violetta is very anxious. Ludmila dresses as Violetta and disconnects all the cables so that Violetta will get kicked out of the show and Ludmila can take her place. The show begins, Ludmila sings "Right Now", then all the students sing "Euphoria". Violetta and Diego sing "Be Mine" for their duet, but in the end, Violetta trips and Diego catches her, taking an advantage to kiss her. Leon is furious and thinks Violetta tripped on purpose.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Diego Domínguez as Diego Hernández
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Xabiani Ponce de León as Marco Tavelli
- Valeria Baroni as Lara
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Valentina Frione as Jackie Saenz
- Carla Pandolfi as Esmeralda di Pietro
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Violetta and Diego kiss at the end of this episode.
| To view the Season 2/Episode 020 gallery, click here.