“A Party, A Song”
Season 2, Episode 009
May 9, 2013 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 009, also known as A Party, A Song is the 89th episode overall of Violetta and the ninth of Season 2. It first aired on May 9, 2013, in Latin America. It was written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta and was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban.
The students of On Beat Studio perform for the mayor and his daughter.
Leon is angry with Violetta for lying to him about the lyrics of her song and Violetta is angry with Camila for telling him about it. Naty stands up to Ludmila. The students are asked to perform for the mayor and his daughter, Emma. But this causes a lot of fights between the students. In the end, they perform "Always Dancing" together. Angie sees Pablo and Jackie kissing and immediately gets jealous. Beto asks Gregorio to help him write a poem for Jackie, but she finds it childish and funny. Emma and Andres go out on a date.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Diego Domínguez as Diego Hernández
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Xabiani Ponce de León as Marco Tavelli
- Valeria Baroni as Lara
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Valentina Frione as Jackie Saenz
- Carla Pandolfi as Esmeralda di Pietro
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- The mayor of Buenos Aires visited the Studio in this episode.
| To view the Season 2/Episode 009 gallery, click here.