“A Danger, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 79
October 25, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Episode 079, also known as A Danger, a Song is the 79th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on October 25, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Herman breaks up with Jade in the middle of their wedding, much to her dismay. But the problems aren't over yet when Herman decides to move out with Violetta to Qatar. After saying goodbye to her friends, Violetta shares a kiss with Tomas.
Herman refuses to marry Jade and breaks up with her, much to her dismay. The phony photographer turns out to be Jacinto who then gets caught by Ramallo. Herman finds out that Jade knew about Violetta attending the Studio. After Naty got injured, Ludmila is chosen to be her replacement. While Maxi helps Naty recover, they get back together. Maxi suspects that Ludmila injured Naty to get a main role at the show. Wanting to get away from all the lies and that he didn't forget about Violetta's lie, Herman decides to move out to Qatar. Angie and Angelica try to stop Herman, but to no avail. Angie then decides to come along with Violetta and Herman to Qatar. Thinking that Broduey is returning to Brazil, Camila begs him to get back together with her, and they do get back together. Violetta comes to the Studio to say goodbye to her friends and they sing to her the song she wrote for the show. Maxi finds out that the moment Naty got injured must have been recorded and shows the video to Pablo and Antonio who then forbid Ludmila from performing at the show. Thinking that because of Angie she didn't become Herman's wife, Jade attacks her. When Violetta leaves the Studio for the last time, it starts raining outside. Violetta slips on a puddle, but Tomas catches her and they share their first kiss.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Jacinto made his last appearance in the show.
- Violetta and Tomas shared their first kiss.
- Maxi and Naty got back together.
- Camila and Broduey got back together.
- Violetta had to leave the Studio and said goodbye to all her friends.
- Antonio and Pablo found out that Ludmila injured Naty.
- Jade and Herman's wedding was canceled.
- Jacinto was caught by Ramallo and was arrested.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 079 gallery, click here.