| Ludmila is out!|
“A Definition, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 66
October 6, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Episode 066, also known as A Definition, a Song is the 66th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on October 8, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Violetta returns to the reality show. At the show's semi-finals, Violetta, Tomas, Ludmila and Federico will sing and play an instrument at the same time, and the contestants who were eliminated will vote for the finalist. Meanwhile, Violetta is still searching for her aunt named Angeles, but she doesn't know that she already found her aunt.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Francesca, Federico, and Luca sang Vieni Canta, the Italian version of Come and Sing.
- Ramallo discovers that Angie is Violetta's aunt.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 066 gallery, click here.