| Ludmila is out!|
“A Danger, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 63
October 3, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Episode 063, also known as A Danger, a Song is the 63rd episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on October 3, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
The second round of the reality show begins, but only four contestants will reach the semi-finals, so Violetta, Tomas, Leon, Ludmila, Francesca, Maxi, Naty, and Federico do their best to make it.
Angie decides not to tell Violetta that she is her aunt, after Beto records her. Herman wants to see Federico sing on YouMix , but Ramallo disconnects the internet. For the votes Violetta scores 18 points, and Ludmila scores 17 points. Ludmila and Naty record a video of Violetta making fun of Ludmila, and post it on the YouMix website. Broduey tells Camila that he has loved her since day one, and Federico admits to having feelings for Violetta.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
| To view the Season 1/Episode 063 gallery, click here.