“A Danger, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 60
September 28, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 060, also known as A Danger, a Song is the 60th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 28, 2012 in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Herman's unexpected return is making things difficult for Violetta as she was still auditioning and didn't make it to the show yet. After Federico tells Tomas that Ludmila tore up Violetta's application for the show, Tomas talks to Ludmila about what she did, but she denies it, as always. But Tomas doesn't fall for her lies this time.
Herman returns home earlier than expected. Ramallo calls Violetta to warn her about her father's early return. Federico tells Violetta to tell the truth to her father but she refuses to do so, Federico nearly tells Herman the truth to scare Violetta, but quickly makes up a story to keep him from finding out. Maxi tells Naty that he likes her, but just when she's about to tell him that she likes him too, Ludmila comes and answers for her. Then Maxi got mad and walked away.
Meanwhile, Tomas accidentally spills a fizzy drink on Gregorio's statue, thus resulting in a blue stain appearing on its forehead. Tomas tells a couple of his friends that it was him who ruined the statue. After that, Tomas decides to come clean and confess, but Gregorio already knows who ruined the statue. As a result of this, Tomas knows that one of his friends is Gregorio's spy.
Just after Tomas leaves Gregorio's office, he overhears Federico telling Violetta that she should tell everyone that Ludmila tore up her application for the show. Tomas gets angry at Ludmila for this and nearly breaks up with her, but she manages to talk her way out of it. At the very end of the episode, Luca announces the eight finalists who made it into the reality show: Maxi, Francesca, Leon, Tomas, Naty, Ludmila, Federico, and Violetta.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Unknown as Jacinto LaFontaine
- Tomas spilled a fizzy drink on Gregorio's statue, thus resulting in a blue stain appearing on its forehead, and Gregorio got really mad, but Tomas didn't tell him.
- Francesca sang the Jazz version of "Once Again".
| To view the Season 1/Episode 060 gallery, click here.