“An Approach, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 56
September 24, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 056, also known as An Approach, a Song is the 56th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 24, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
There's a new exchange student from Italy, and his name is Federico. Violetta doesn't like Federico at first, even when she finds out that he's staying with her. Gregorio decides to have an internet reality show on the internet portal YouMix on which a talent show will be broadcasted and the students will audition for it.
The Studio's students are all happy to have Pablo back. Olga promises Violetta that she won't say anything about her attending the Studio to her father. Gregorio brings Marotti, the executive producer of the internet portal Youmix, to make an internet reality show. On Youmix, there will be a talent show and the students will audition for it. Only eight of them will be chosen for the show. Then there will be four of them, then two, and one winner who will make a record and two videos, and also have a concert broadcasted on Youmix. Maxi and Naty become closer and closer. Meanwhile, there's a new exchange student at the Studio. His name is Federico and he is from Italy. Gregorio immediately doesn't like Federico because Pablo chose him to be the exchange student when he was director of the Studio. Right away when they first meet, Violetta doesn't like Federico. When Violetta returns home, Jade tells her that Federico will be staying with them because he's the son of her father's friend.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- This is the first time Federico appears on the show.
- Marotti made his first appearance on the show.
- Naty and Maxi start to develop feelings for each other in this episode.
- Rafa Palmer comes back in this episode.
- Gregorio talked with YouMix about bringing the reality show "Talent 21" to the Studio.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 056 gallery, click here.