“A Discussion, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 54
September 20, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 054, also known as A Discussion, a Song is the 54th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 20, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
After finding out that Tomas was expelled from the Studio because he protected her, Violetta tries to make up with him. The Studio's students get fed up with Gregorio and some of them even turn against each other.
Herman has some things to do abroad and that's why he wants himself and Violetta to leave. Violetta refuses to leave. Angie and Ramallo convince Herman to let Violetta stay in Buenos Aires. Francesca tells Violetta that Tomas got expelled from the Studio because he protected her. Violetta sends the message to Tomas, but Ludmila deletes it. Ludmila doesn't want Naty as her friend anymore. Lena tells her older sister that from now on she won't be a servant to anyone and she'll enjoy her own life. Another failed attempt by Jade to steal the information about Angie has Lena find out that Angie is Violetta's aunt. Lena promises to not tell that to anyone. Thanks to Beto, Tomas is back at the Studio. The students get mad by Gregorio and some of them turn against each other. Pablo tells the students that they shouldn't rival with each other. Angie convinces Antonio to talk with Pablo, and it happens. Violetta tries to apologize to Tomas, but he won't listen. Another argument between Violetta and Tomas gets them locked in a closet.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
| To view the Season 1/Episode 054 gallery, click here.