“A Deception, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 53
September 19, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 053, also known as A Deception, a Song is the 53rd episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 19, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
In order to expel Tomas from the Studio, Gregorio has Andres tell Tomas some bad things about Violetta that aren't true. Despite the grudge between them, Tomas protects Violetta and angrily pushes Andres to the trash can, and then Gregorio expels him. When Violetta finds out that Tomas and Ludmila are dating, she angrily confronts him.
After hearing Violetta sing, Herman is convinced that he heard Maria's voice. Angie quickly warns Violetta that her father is at the ball. Angie tries to distract Herman and Jade, and Violetta runs to the music academy. After being forbidden from entering the academy, Violetta sneaks to the building and Herman finds her in one of the classes. Gregorio plots a scheme to expel Tomas from the Studio. Andres tells Tomas some bad things about Violetta. Although he's dating Ludmila now, Tomas protects Violetta and, out of rage, pushes Andres into the trash can. Gregorio expels Tomas from the Studio for this. The whole thing was planned by Gregorio and Andres. After an another argument between them, Ludmila tells Violetta that she's dating Tomas. Violetta gets upset and confronts Tomas about it. Herman is still in shock at the thought of hearing Maria's voice at the ball and feels the need to leave Buenos Aires. Everyone doesn't want to talk to Andres after what he did. In tears, Andres reveals Gregorio's plan to Pablo. Antonio informs Gregorio that he has to close down the Studio due to the financial problems. Gregorio tells Antonio that he'll fix everything during the week. Ludmila still wants to get rid of Lena. Naty finally gets enough and protects her sister. Herman asks Violetta to pack up her bags because they're leaving Buenos Aires, but will he later change his mind?
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- In My Own World (theme song)
- Once Again (cover by Lena and Violetta)
- Come and Sing
- I Love You (Violetta and Ludmila's duet)
- Andres reveals to Pablo that Gregorio is threatening him.
- Herman nearly discovered Violetta's secret about the Studio.
- It was shown that Jade can speak Russian.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 053 gallery, click here.