“A Relief, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 49
September 13, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 049, also known as A Relief, a Song is the 49th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 13, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
After watching the video of Violetta's almost-kiss with Tomas, Leon decided to break up with Violetta. Ludmila is determined to make Violetta's life even more miserable by tricking her and Tomas to meet at the same place and by making sure that Leon sees them.
Violetta feels depressed after Leon broke up with her. Ludmila tells Tomas that she and Naty recorded him and Violetta. Tomas tries to explain to Violetta that Ludmila kissed Andres, not him. Meanwhile, Jade hires a detective to find out everything about Angie. The detective follows Angie everywhere and finds out a lot about her, even that she's Violetta's aunt. In order to make Violetta's life even more miserable, Ludmila writes to her a letter about meeting at a park but signs it as Leon. She writes the same letter to Tomas but signs it as Violetta. Ludmila tells Leon to go to the park, so he can find out who Violetta really is. Tomas meets up with Violetta, but she's not happy because she expected Leon to come, not Tomas. Just when Tomas and Violetta start talking, a very angry Leon shows up.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Nestor Hidalgo as the detective
- Jade hires a private detective to find out about Angie's past.
- The detective found out that Angie is Violetta's aunt.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 049 gallery, click here.