“A Reveal, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 48
September 12, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 048, also known as A Reveal, a Song is the 48th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 12, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
After seeing Ludmila kissing "Tomas" (who actually was Andres dressed in Tomas' costume), Violetta decides to catch Tomas in his lie by pretending to be Ludmila and wearing her costume. What Violetta doesn't know is that she's putting her relationship with her boyfriend Leon in danger by doing that.
Violetta gets upset after seeing Ludmila kissing "Tomas" (who actually was Andres dressed in Tomas' costume). Violetta decides to catch Tomas in his lie. When Ludmila gets her costume wet by a spilling drink, she and Naty go to the Studio to dry it. Violetta takes the costume and wears it. Although Violetta is disguised, Tomas manages to recognize her. Tomas tells Violetta that he wanted to kiss her for a long time, but she thinks that he thinks she's Ludmila. As Tomas nearly kisses Violetta, she removes her mask. Ludmila and Naty show up and record everything. Later, Tomas tries to explain to Violetta that he and Ludmila never kissed, but she refuses to believe him. Gregorio decides to have a special group to represent the Studio and chooses Ludmila, Naty, Violetta, Leon and Maxi as members, but Antonio decides that Tomas will also be chosen. The ones, who weren't chosen, are very disappointed. Because of that, he takes almost everything literally, Andres thinks that Ludmila loves him. Tomas finds out that Ludmila kissed Andres and is upset with her for this. Ludmila and Naty show Leon the video of Violetta and Tomas almost kissing. Leon is mad and breaks up with Violetta.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- In My Own World (theme song)
- A part of Francesca's birthday party is featured in this episode.
- Leon and Violetta broke up in this episode.
- This is the first episode that doesn't feature any other songs apart from the theme song.
- Ludmila and Andres kissed in this episode, and later, Andres thinks that he's dating Ludmila.
- Gregorio created his "Special Group", which consisted of Leon, Tomas, Maxi, Ludmila, Naty and Violetta.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 048 gallery, click here.