“An Approach, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 46
September 10, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 46, also known as An Approach, a Song is the 46th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 10, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Violetta and Ramallo come up with a plan to bring Angie back together. Also, Violetta feels that her heart beats stronger again whenever she looks at Tomas, even though she's dating Leon.
Thanks to Ludmila, Tomas' father has arrived in Buenos Aires. Tomas wants to introduce his father to Violetta, but she left with despair. Pablo asks Angie to not return to Violetta's house. Violetta and Ramallo hatch a plan to bring Angie back. They have Herman and Angie meet at the park, but the plan didn't work. Meanwhile, Francesca is mad at everyone because of an unknown reason. It turns out that she had her birthday and everyone forgot about it. While Tomas and Leon present their song, Violetta finds out that her feelings for Tomas are growing stronger again. Although she promised Pablo to not return, Angie returns to Herman. After Tomas' performance at "Resto Band", Violetta leaves, but Tomas follows her. Ludmila tells Leon that Tomas might get Violetta. Leon tries to call Violetta, but she doesn't answer because Tomas catches up with her and tells her that he can't look at her with Leon much longer.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Sumi Justo as Mara
- Mario Mahler as Tomas' father
- Tomas' father arrives in Buenos Aires.
- Francesca is upset because her friends forgot about her birthday.
- Mara made her last appearance in the show.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 046 gallery, click here.