“A Fear, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 45
September 7, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 045, also known as A Fear, a Song is the 45th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 7, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Violetta tries to convince her father that Angie isn't the bad person he thinks she is and tries to get her back. Tomas tries to talk with Violetta about the state of their relationship, but what will come out of it?
Angie manages to avoid revealing to Violetta the truth about being her aunt. Leon reluctantly agrees to do the song Tomas wrote for him as they don't have much time. Herman looks for someone to hire as Violetta's new tutor, but she only wants Angie to return. Violetta tells her father that Angie was a very good person and that he shouldn't doubt it. Leon finally lets Broduey know that Violetta is his girlfriend. Leon writes seven songs for Ludmila, but she doesn't like any of them because she's not Violetta. Leon gets enough of it. After a talk with his daughter, Herman wonders whether or not to hire Angie back. When Olga and Ramallo talk about it, Jade hears them and, out of anger at the thought of Angie's return, she humiliates Herman in front of his customers from Germany. At Resto Band, Violetta performs "Breathless", with Tomas and Leon watching. After the performance, Tomas leaves, but Violetta follows him, telling Leon that she left her phone at the Studio. Tomas tells Violetta that everything doesn't make sense because whenever they are together, she thinks that he hurts her, but both are hurt when they're separated. Ludmila brings Tomas' father to Buenos Aires.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Sumi Justo as Mara
- Mario Mahler as Tomas' father
- Tomas' father appears for the first time in the series.
- Leon told Broduey that Violetta is his girlfriend.
- Tomas tells Violetta that everything doesn't make sense because whenever they are together, she thinks that he hurts her, but both are hurt when they're separated.
- Violetta had straight hair in this episode, but in dance class, she had wavy hair.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 045 gallery, click here.