“A Decision, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 44
September 6, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 044, also known as A Decision, a Song is the 44th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 6, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
After Leon discovered Violetta's song, she decided she'll be with him, even though Tomas is close to her. Problems arise when Jade accidentally tells Herman that Violetta is going to the Studio, causing him to go there. What will happen if Herman finds Violetta at the Studio?
After finding out about what the song he just played with Camila is about, Leon tells Violetta that they can take a break, so she can have some time to choose between him and Tomas. Violetta tells Leon that she wants to be only with him, even though Tomas is close to her. Meanwhile, Jade accidentally tells Herman about Violetta going to the Studio; luckily, she didn't tell him the whole truth. Herman goes to the Studio to find out Violetta is really going there or not. Pablo sees Herman coming towards the Studio and warns Angie. Angie and Pablo quickly warn Leon that Herman is at the Studio. Tomas tells Violetta that they need each other, but Leon interrupts the conversation to warn Violetta that her father is at the Studio. Herman catches Leon, but luckily, Violetta and Tomas have managed to hide. Herman tells Leon that Violetta shouldn't sing because it reminds him so much of her mother, María. Herman still doesn't know that Violetta is attending the Studio and thinks that she's going there only to see Leon. Francesca and Camila become friends again and give up on Broduey as they now know that he's only interested in Violetta. Ludmila forces her group a very hard dance routine. Pablo helps the group do a better routine. Angie feels that she has to return to Violetta's house to stay close to her niece. Herman forbids Angie from entering the house and tells her that she's a bad influence on Violetta. Violetta is upset when it seems that her father cares of Jade more. Tomas plays Leon the song he has written for him, but Leon figures out that the song is about Violetta. At Resto Band, Angie tells Pablo that she can't keep lying to Violetta about being her aunt. However, Violetta shows up at the same time.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Herman comes to the Studio and nearly finds Violetta but Leon hides her just in time.
- Violetta and Tomas got locked up in the closet.
- Violetta almost discovered that Angie is her aunt.
- Violetta had straight hair in this episode, but in dance class, she had wavy hair.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 044 gallery, click here.