“A Pact, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 42
September 4, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 042, also known as A Pact, a Song is the 42nd episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on September 4, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
With Gregorio as the new director, the students are facing difficulties when he gives them a very hard assignment. Violetta has a big problem because she wants to be only with Leon, but her feelings for Tomas are standing on the way. Also, there's a new student at the Studio, Broduey.
Violetta wants to be only with Leon, but despite this, she still has feelings for Tomas. Thanks to Gregorio, there's a new student at Studio 21, Broduey, who gets a crush on Violetta, and who becomes the center of attention for Francesca and Camila. Gregorio gives the students a very hard assignment: One of them has to write a song for another; Violetta has to write a song for Camila, Leon has to write a song for Ludmila, and Tomas has to write a song for Leon. Also, the students will be split into groups to do dance choreography by Ludmila and Broduey. Violetta asks Leon to do a song Tomas will write for him and to do it for her. Leon reluctantly agrees to do the song. Violetta gets upset when she finds out that her father and Jade have reconciled and decided to get married.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
- Sumi Justo as Mara
- In My Own World (theme song)
- I Love You
- More Tears (instrumental)
- Talk If You Can (instrumental; premiere)
- I Can See It in Your Eyes (instrumental; premiere)
- This is the first time Broduey appeared on the show.
- In the Spanish version of this episode, Francesca sang I Love You to Broduey in Italian.
- In this episode, Pablo started to work as a waiter in Resto Band.
- It is hinted that Braco has a crush on Mara.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 042 gallery, click here.