“A Threat, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 39
July 5, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 039, also known as A Threat, a Song is the 39th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on July 5, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Violetta's dreams are shattered because of that she can't hurt her father's feelings. But, when it's revealed that Violetta still has feelings for Tomas despite dating Leon and that Tomas still has feelings for Violetta despite being friends with Ludmila, will something change?
After Angie brought her to the concert hall, Violetta has mixed feelings. Violetta and Tomas are slowly getting along with each other when she feels sorry for him because of his sprained ankle. Antonio tells Tomas that the doctors found out that the sprain is not serious and that he can still be on the show. Meanwhile, there's a casting for Violetta's replacement at the show. Camila doesn't sign up because she's worried that she won't be chosen. Francesca secretly signs Camila up. Much to her shock and happiness, Camila is chosen as Violetta's replacement at the show. Angie tries to tell Herman the truth, but Jade interrupts her. Herman decides to give Angie a second chance for the sake of Violetta's happiness. When Angie waits for Herman at the park, Pablo shows up and confesses to Angie that he loves her. Pablo kisses Angie, but Herman sees this and decides to get engaged with Jade. Tomas finds out that despite his new friendship with Ludmila, he still cares for Violetta. Violetta finds out that even though she's dating Leon, she still has feelings for Tomas.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Martín Pavlovsky as the psychologist
- Jesús Villegas as Charly
- Pablo and Angie share their second kiss. They also became a couple in this episode.
- Charly appears again in this episode.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 039 gallery, click here.