“A Deception, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 36
July 2, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 036, also known as A Deception, a Song is the 36th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on July 2, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Upset because she had her first kiss with Leon and that she stole Ludmila's idea to hire his father (actually, it was the other way around), Tomas gives Violetta the cold shoulder. When Antonio cancels the show due to not having enough money, Violetta comes up with a plan to make him change his mind.
Tomas gets upset with Violetta because of that she had her first kiss with Leon and that she stole Ludmila's idea to hire his father (actually, it was backwards). Violetta is upset, but luckily, Leon is there to cheer her up. Angie tells Herman that he shouldn't think that they'll be together before his engagement with Jade. Leon finds out that Herman doesn't know that Violetta's attending the Studio and that Angie is Violetta's tutor. Meanwhile, Antonio decides to cancel the show because they don't have enough money. Pablo offers his savings to save the show, but Antonio declines. When the students find out (thanks to Gregorio) that the show is canceled, they get upset. Violetta refuses to give up and comes up with an idea to lie to Antonio, so they can convince him to accept money. Violetta asks Ramallo to play a generous businessman who offers money. Ramallo declines at first, but Violetta, Francesca, and Camila sing "Once Again" to make him change his mind. When the plan seems to work, Pablo shows up and the plan fails. Everyone, especially Tomas, is upset with Violetta because of this. Antonio finally agrees to accept Pablo's savings to save the show. Meanwhile, Jade thinks that Pablo thinks that Herman doesn't love her. Pablo tells Jade that since Herman gives her a lot of expensive things, it doesn't mean a real love. Jade tells Herman that he has changed since Angie showed up and tells him that she won't marry a person who doesn't love her. Herman breaks up with Jade. Violetta asks Tomas why he keeps giving her the cold shoulder. Tomas tells Violetta that it's because she was with Leon and they were kissing.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Thiago Batistuta as Gustavo
- Ramallo disguised as a man named Mr. Ferguson to help the Studio with the money.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 036 gallery, click here.