“A Kiss, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 34
June 28, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 034, also known as A Kiss, a Song is the 34th episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 28, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
The Studio's students have a concert at Resto Band to earn money for the show. After this, Violetta sang a song with Rock Bones and then, she finally shared her first kiss with Leon.
Violetta is mad at Tomas because he asked her earlier to forget about him, but during the rehearsal, he was singing to her like a lovesick person. Maxi advises Tomas to not give up on Violetta. Tomas admits to Violetta that he still cares for her and he won't forget her. Violetta tells Tomas that she won't forget him either. Violetta tells Francesca about her idea to give Tomas' father a job in Buenos Aires, so Tomas won't need to go back to Spain. Unfortunately, Ludmila has overheard them. After seeing Angie kissing Pablo, Herman thinks that they're together after all. Pablo is mad at Angie because the kiss Herman saw wasn't the real kiss. Pablo tells Angie that something will happen between them. Meanwhile, the students organize a concert at "Resto Band" to earn money for the show. They book two bands for the show, College 11 and The Rock Bones. Camila gets nervous because the Rock Bones are late. Rock Bones show up at the last minute. The band's manager, Ivan has a crush on Violetta, but she gives him the cold shoulder. He asks Violetta to sing onstage with the band. After the performance, Leon asks Violetta to go to the park with him. There, Leon kisses Violetta, beginning a relationship between them.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- College 11 as themselves
- Juan Ciancio as Peter Punk
- Gastón Vietto as Mateo
- Guido Pennelli as Sebastian
- Franco Masini as Ivan
- Lucía Pecrul as Lola
- Thiago Batistuta as Gustavo
- In My Own World (theme song)
- Mi Perdicion (Violetta and Rock Bones)
- Go (College 11)
- The Only One I See (Luca's cover)
- Violetta shares her first kiss with Leon.
- College 11 and the Rock Bones were special guest stars in this episode.
- Rock Bones is the band from the Disney XD Original Series Peter Punk.
- The Rock Bones and College 11 were the first people to guest star as themselves in Violetta, and they were also the only ones to do so in Season 1.
- The lead singer of the Rock Bones, Ivan, was the sixth guy to have a crush on Violetta, after Luis, Tomas, Maxi, Braco and Leon.
- The song Mi Perdicion is the first and possibly last Spanish song in the British and Irish version of Violetta.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 034 gallery, click here.