“Falling in Love, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 33
June 27, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 033, also known as Falling in Love, a Song is the 33rd episode of the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 27, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Not wanting to let Tomas go back to Spain, Violetta comes up with an idea to have her father hire Tomas' father. After Leon quit the show because of Ludmila acting like a diva, Tomas (whose return to Spain has been delayed) is back in.
Although they wanted to do it, Violetta, Herman and Angie didn't reveal their secrets to each other. Angie lies to Herman that she and Pablo are getting married. Not wanting to let Tomas go back to Spain, Violetta asks her father to hire Tomas' father. Herman refuses. Leon is getting sick of Ludmila acting like a diva at the rehearsals and quits the show. Leon is replaced by Tomas whose departure to Spain has been delayed. Herman sends Ramallo to find out that Angie and Pablo are really getting married. Ramallo overhears Angie telling Pablo that they're not a couple. Ramallo informs Herman through the radio that Angie lied to him. Angie shows up at the same time, so Herman breaks up the call to keep her from finding out. Angie leaves, but Herman follows her. Angie finds Pablo in front of the house. Pablo asks Angie if they are really just friends, but Herman shows up at the same time. Seeing Herman, Angie kisses Pablo in front of him. During the rehearsal, Tomas looks only at Violetta when he's supposed to be singing to Ludmila.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Pablo and Angie share their first kiss.
- Tomas' return to Spain has been delayed and he got back in the show.
- Violetta came up with a plan to help Tomas stay in Buenos Aires; she wanted her father to hire Tomas' father so he won't have to leave the country.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 033 gallery, click here.