“A Disappointment, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 32
June 26, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 032, also known as A Disappointment, a Song is the 32nd episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 26, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
On their date, Violetta receives bad news from Tomas: He's going back to Spain. Tomas tells Violetta that they have to forget about each other, which may be impossible for both of them.
After Tomas told her that he's going back to Spain, Violetta feels hurt. Not wanting to let Herman discover the truth, Angie lies saying that it's personal. She also gets furious with Pablo for almost exposing her. Camila decides to study economics and gets a job at Resto Band to earn money. Violetta advises Camila to continue singing because she's a natural singer. Camila decides to get back to the Studio. Tomas informs the teachers that he has to drop out of the show because he's going back to Spain. So, he's replaced by Leon. Tomas tells Violetta that there's nothing between them and that it never began, and he asks her to forget about him. Herman thinks that Angie is hiding something from him and sends Ramallo to find out. Ramallo overhears Angie telling Pablo that they can't keep up the fake story about being together. Ramallo tells Herman that Angie and Pablo aren't together. Angie writes a letter to Pablo as an apology for being mean to him. Violetta decides that it's time to tell her father the truth about attending the Studio. Angie decides to finally tell Violetta and Herman that she's Maria's sister. Herman also wants to tell Violetta the truth about her mother. So, the three of them end up in Violetta's room.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Unknown as Susana
- Francisco Benvenuti as Mr. Amendola
- Martín Pavlovsky as the psychologist
- Camila started working as a waitress in Resto Band, but later, she quit to focus on the Studio.
- It is hinted that Camila is very good at math and can calculate very accurately with very big numbers.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 032 gallery, click here.