“A Threat, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 30
June 22, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 030, also known as A Threat, a Song is the 30th episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 22, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
After an encounter with Angelica, Angie's mother, Herman wants to move out with Violetta to Dubai and doesn't tell his daughter about the move. After finding out that her father lied to her again, Violetta decides to audition for the show.
After encountering Angelica, Herman wants to take Violetta away from Buenos Aires and move out with her to Dubai. Violetta tells her father that she won't start her life all over again and refuses to go anywhere. Herman doesn't tell Violetta about the departure and lies to her that she has to stay at home because the criminals are on the loose. But a phone call with Leon makes Violetta realize that her father lied to her again. So, Violetta decides to audition for the show. Angelica tells Antonio that she has never heard Violetta sing, so Antonio asks Violetta to sing a segment of the song 'I Love You' for him, while Angelica hides in a cupboard. Angelica is delighted and tells Antonio that Violetta sings just like Maria. Angie convinces Herman to talk with his mother-in-law before departing. During the audition, Tomas looks exactly at Violetta while singing, which proves that he still cares for her. Leon watches Violetta looking at Tomas, which proves that she still cares for him. Violetta tells Leon that he's always there for her, but she can't hide her feelings for Tomas. Violetta tells Tomas that she'd like to repeat their failed date.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Nikole Castillo as Andrea
- In My Own World (theme song)
- Once Again (premiere)
- I Love You (acapella; credits song)
- See You Again
- Angélica hears Violetta sing for the first time.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 030 gallery, click here.