“A Disappointment, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 29
June 21, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 029, also known as A Disappointment, a Song is the 29th episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 21, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
With the auditions for the mid-term show approaching, Violetta refuses to audition because she doesn't want her father to find out about her lie. Ludmila is determined to make Tomas hate Violetta by convincing him that she's going out with Leon.
Angelica tries to tell the truth to Violetta but hesitates and walks away. After nearly kissing Angie, Herman tries to avoid her. Tomas tells Violetta that they can forget about what happened and repeat their failed date. Meanwhile, the auditions for the show are getting closer. Violetta refuses to audition because she doesn't want her father to find out about her lie. Ludmila is still determined to split up Tomas and Violetta, so she records Violetta and Leon together and uploads the video to the Internet. After watching the video, Tomas gets upset with Violetta for hanging out with him while supposedly being Leon's girlfriend. Violetta tells Leon that he is totally different than Tomas. However, Tomas shows up and asks Violetta is she truly going out with Leon. Violetta tells Tomas that she's going out with Leon. Ramallo tells Herman to stay face-to-face with Angie. Angie tries to again to prevent her mother from telling Herman the truth. Unfortunately, Herman shows up in front of them during this. At "Resto Bar", Violetta watches the stage on which she performed with Tomas earlier and now feels totally torn between him and Leon.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Nikole Castillo as Andrea
- Martín Pavlovsky as the psychologist
- Mariano Musimeci as Dr. Lombardo
- In My Own World (theme song)
- See You Again (instrumental)
- I Love You
- Once Again (instrumental)
- I Find It All Inside The Music (Angie's cover)
- Give It All (flashback; credits song)
- This is the first episode with Give It All as the credits song.
- In this episode, Violetta tells Tomas that she is going out with Leon.
- Ludmila posted a video online of Violetta and Leon together.
- Maxi tells his friends that Andrea is driving him crazy.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 029 gallery, click here.