“A Rivalry, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 28
June 20, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 028, also known as A Rivalry, a Song is the 28th episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 20, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
After she sang with him in Angie's class, Violetta thinks of Leon more than a friend and she feels a bit torn between him and Tomas. Soon, Violetta makes a big decision.
After they sang together in Angie's class, Violetta receives a little crush on Leon and feels a bit torn between him and Tomas. Tomas tries to explain to Violetta that she was the one who stood him up and that he never sent a message to her. Violetta tries to find the message, but unfortunately, all the messages were deleted. Tomas thinks that Leon is the one who ruined his and Violetta's date. Violetta makes a decision and chooses neither Tomas nor, Leon. Ramallo tells Herman that Angie probably broke up with Pablo. Angie decides to tell Herman the truth. But, Herman interrupts Angie and attempts to kiss her. While on a walk, Violetta comes face-to-face with Angelica.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Simone Lijoi and Samuel Nascimento weren't part of the main cast.
- Nikole Castillo as Andrea
- Martín Pavlovsky as the psychologist
- This episode ends up when Violetta saw a woman (Angelica) walking behind her. She asked who she was and why she's chasing her.
- Andrea changed her look and Maxi fell in love with her, but at the end of the episode, he discovered she was dating Andres.
- Angie was about to tell Herman the truth about her, but Herman thought she was going to confess her feelings for him so he leaned in to kiss her.
- Matias got arrested again.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 028 gallery, click here.