“A Disappointment, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 27
June 19, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 027, also known as A Disappointment, a Song is the 27th episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 19, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Thanks to Ludmila, Violetta has stood Tomas up on their first date. Violetta's feelings for Tomas have changed when Ludmila sends a message from his phone that says that he doesn't want to have anything to do with her.
Not wanting to have her mother and niece interact with each other, Angie quickly sends Violetta away. Unfortunately, Angelica has managed to see Violetta and is mad at Angie for lying. Angelica wants to tell the truth to Violetta and Herman. Angie tries to stop her mother from doing this because if she does that, Herman will take Violetta away. Meanwhile, after she stood Tomas up on their first date thanks to Ludmila, Violetta tries to call Tomas, but he doesn't pick up. Ludmila steals Tomas' phone again and writes a message to Violetta that says that Tomas doesn't want to have anything with her. After reading the message, Violetta gets very upset and doesn't want to talk to or see Tomas. The Studio's students come up with ideas for the show's concept. Leon asks Violetta to sing the song he wrote for the show with him to clear Tomas off her mind. Violetta agrees. At Angie's class, Tomas sadly watches Violetta and Leon singing together.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Simone Lijoi and Samuel Nascimento weren't part of the main cast.
- Pedro Maurizi as Master Zambrano
- Nikole Castillo as Andrea
- Nicole Luis as Laura
- This episode ends up when Violetta was singing with Leon and Tomas is jealous for that.
- Master Zambrano made his last appearance on the series.
- When Angie wanted to talk to Violetta about her first date, Violetta didn't want to talk with her, because she's not her sister, her mom, nor her aunt. When Angie hears the word "aunt", she got very upset because she just wanted to let her know that she's actually her aunt.
- Laura made her last appearance in the series.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 027 gallery, click here.