“A Trap, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 26
June 18, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 026, also known as A Trap, a Song is the 26th episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 18, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Violetta and Tomas are out on their first date together. But Ludmila is there to ruin it. An unexpected arrival of Angie's mother may complicate some things and situations.
Angie and Maria's mother, Angelica, has shown up in Buenos Aires. Angelica is unaware that Violetta is in Buenos Aires and nearly interacts with her at the Studio. Meanwhile, Tomas wants to know every detail about Violetta for preparations for their first date and doesn't want Francesca to find out. However, Maxi accidentally tells Francesca about this. Camila asks Violetta a lot of questions before explaining that it was Tomas' idea. Francesca shows up and the three girls decide to have a sleepover party to help Violetta get ready for her first date with Tomas. The next day, Violetta tells Leon that she's going out on a date with Tomas. Despite jealousy, Leon takes the news warmly. After hearing about the date, Ludmila plots to sabotage Violetta and Tomas' date, so she steals Tomas' cell phone and sends a message to Violetta which says that the date is canceled. Because of this, Violetta stands Tomas up. Violetta goes outside to cheer herself up and meets up with Angie. However, Angie sees that her mother is coming their way.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Pedro Maurizi as Master Zambrano
- Nicole Luis as Laura
- Nikole Castillo as Andrea
- This episode ends up when Violetta was about to talk with Angie about her first date, but Angie got nervous because she saw her mother walking towards her.
- Angélica makes her first appearance on the series.
- Camila, Francesca, and Violetta did a pajama party at Violetta's house. This is the first pajama party featured on the series.
- Tomas and Violetta are about to have their first date.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 026 gallery, click here.