“Falling in Love, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 23
June 13, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 023, also known as Falling in Love, a Song is the 23rd episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 13, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Wanting to regain her reputation, Ludmila wants to be the best on Angie's assignment when she decides to prevent Violetta from singing and ruin Francesca's life by telling her to who Tomas has actually written the song for.
After seeing Violetta and Tomas singing together, Francesca walks away in tears and Leon feels jealous. In an attempt to regain her reputation, Ludmila plots to prevent Violetta from singing. Ludmila overhears Violetta mentioning the allergy reaction caused by strawberries. Ludmila thinks that Violetta is allergic to strawberries and adds some strawberries to her drink. But Leon takes the drink and, after drinking, suffers from an allergic reaction because he's the one who's allergic to strawberries. Still, Ludmila's plan worked because Violetta can't pass the assignment without a partner. Ludmila then proves to Francesca that Tomas wrote the song for Violetta. Meanwhile, after imagining his wedding, Herman realizes that he actually loves Angie and is having doubts to marry Jade. When Herman attempts to talk with Jade about it, she interrupts him and explains that Angie has a boyfriend and uses Violetta as a cover-up. Herman is coming towards the Studio to talk with Angie. Angie quickly prevents Herman from reaching the Studio and finding Violetta there. Herman asks Angie that does she have a boyfriend. Angie replies that she has. At Resto Bar, the students present their work in duets. Francesca finds out that Tomas really cares for Violetta and lets her sing with him. Violetta and Tomas then perform the song "Give It All".
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Nikole Castillo as Andrea
- This episode ends when Violetta is finished singing Give It All with Tomas.
- It is shown that Leon is allergic to strawberries in this episode.
- Helena Vidal was mentioned by Naty, but not directly.
- Francesca discovered that Tomas didn't write the song Give It All for her and that he wrote it for Violetta in this episode.
- The full version of Give It All is released in this episode.
- This is the episode where Maxi meets Andrea's parents.
- Violetta and Tomas perform Give It All at Resto Band.
- Luca changes the name of "Resto Bar" to "Resto Band" because he thinks that he will get more customers.
- Braco mentioned that he has an uncle named Igor.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 023 gallery, click here.