“Falling in Love, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 22
June 12, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 022, also known as Falling in Love, a Song is the 22nd episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 12, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Tomas is confused that Violetta wants him to stay away for her. But he doesn't know that if Francesca finds out that Violetta has feelings for him, it'll be worse.
Tomas comes to Violetta's house to tell her that he wrote the song for her. Violetta tells Tomas to leave because she doesn't want to reveal her true feelings for him and Francesca is at her house. Later, Tomas calls Violetta and asks her why she told him to leave, but Francesca comes to him at the same time. Hearing Francesca, Violetta quickly hangs up. Meanwhile, after appearing in a pig food commercial, Ludmila is made fun of by her classmates and other people. Jade thinks that she has discovered Violetta and Angie's secret. Luckily, she didn't find out that Violetta is attending Studio 21; she thinks that Angie is secretly dating Pablo and is using Violetta as a cover-up. Tomas tells Violetta that he knows that she likes him. However, Leon tells Tomas that Violetta doesn't like him. In rehearsals with Leon, Violetta tells Leon that she's tired and can't sing. Leon goes to get her some water. Tomas comes in and convinces her to sing "More Tears" with him. However, as they're singing, they don't know that Francesca and Leon are watching. Leon is disappointed because Violetta said she was too tired to sing but she was fine when she was singing with Tomas.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- This episode ends when Violetta singing "More Tears" with Tomas and Francesca and Leon watching them, being very jealous.
- This was the first time Francesca went to Violetta's house.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 022 gallery, click here.