“A Friend, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 21
June 11, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 021, also known as A Friend, a Song is the21st episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 11, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
When Violetta's feelings for Tomas seem to win a big fight, she decides to ask him if he really wrote a song for her, which he denies, but then he decides to tell Violetta the song was written for her.
Jade suspects that Violetta and Angie are hiding a secret, so she sends Matias to follow them in order to find out. Before entering the Studio, Violetta sees Matias and Angie outsmarts him to prevent him from finding out the secret. Meanwhile, after signing the deal, Ludmila thinks that she's becoming a star, but she soon finds out that she has to be a spokesperson for a pig food commercial, much to her dismay. Back at the Studio, Violetta still can't stop thinking about Tomas and asks him if he has truly wrote the song for her. Tomas denies this but then decides to tell Violetta that the song was written for her.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Jesús Villegas as Charly
- In My Own World (theme song)
- I Find It All Inside The Music (Angie's cover)
- More Tears
- I'll Be There
- Destined To Shine
- I Love You (credits song)
- This is the first episode featuring "I Love You" as the credits' song.
- Ludmila discovered that Charly's record deal was a trap.
- In this episode, Jade and Matias discover that Violetta attends the Studio.
- Maxi tricked Ludmila into practicing with him and possibly starts to like her.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 021 gallery, click here.