“A Disappointment, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 20
June 8, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 020, also known as A Disappointment, a Song is the twentieth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 8, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Violetta has different feelings for both Tomas and Leon. She feels comfortable when she's with Leon, but her relationship with Tomas becomes more complicated because she can't reveal her feelings since Francesca also likes Tomas, and she doesn't want to hurt her best friend's feelings.
Leon tries to kiss Violetta, but he recoils. Tomas walks away, upset. Violetta suspects that her tutor, Angie, may have a crush on her father. Angie denies this, but it is visible that she has feelings for Herman. Camila and Maxi find out that Ludmila and Naty cheated at the draw. As a result, Ludmila and Francesca switch partners. Camila decides to check out the deal with the lawyer before signing it. Violetta asks Ramallo to check the deal. It turns out that the producers want to use Camila's voice for a lip-syncing diva, and to force her to not perform in the next 10 years. Camila refuses to sign the deal, but then it turns out that Ludmila has signed the deal. Meanwhile, Violetta is thinking about both Tomas and Leon; She feels good when Leon is near her, but her relationship with Tomas becomes more complicated because of that she can't reveal her feelings for him because of that Francesca likes him. Tomas tries to reveal his true feelings for Violetta. Violetta decides that she'll never be with Tomas to avoid hurting Francesca's feelings.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Camila and Maxi found out Ludmila cheated at the draw, so she and Francesca switched partners.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 020 gallery, click here.