“A Trap, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 19
June 7, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 019, also known as A Trap, a Song is the nineteenth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 7, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
After finding out that he has truly fallen in love with Violetta, Leon asks her out for a "friendly" date. With several obstacles like Herman, Tomas, and Ludmila, will Violetta and Leon's "friendly" date work?
Camila finds out that she has abandon everything else in her life if she wants to fulfill her dream to became a professional singer. Camila feels torn about this because if she decides to pursue her dreams, she'll drop out of the Studio and leave her friends behind. Leon finds out that he has truly fallen in love with Violetta. Leon asks Violetta out for a "friendly" date at Resto Bar. Of course, Herman doesn't let Violetta go when she asks him. Violetta tries to sneak out but gets caught by her father. Jade convinces Herman to let Violetta go out on a date with Leon telling them that they'll both be unhappy if they don't become closer. Ludmila tells Tomas that Violetta and Leon are on a date at Resto Bar and brings him there. At Resto Bar, Leon convinces Violetta to sing in public. After showing up with Ludmila, Tomas is upset with Violetta that she went on a date with Leon. Still not accepting the fact that Violetta is growing up, Herman goes to Resto Bar, but Angie gets there first and takes him out. Violetta gives her first public performance. Herman and Angie spend some time together and this brings them even closer. Camila decides to fulfill her dreams to become a singer. After taking Violetta home, Leon attempts to kiss her, not knowing that Tomas is observing them.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Jesús Villegas as Charly
- Violetta overcomes her stage fright in this episode.
- This episode ends up with the scene where Leon tries to kiss Violetta.
- In this episode, Tomas sees Violetta and Leon together at Violetta's house.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 019 gallery, click here.