“Falling in Love, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 18
June 6, 2013 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 018, also known as Falling in Love, a Song is the eighteenth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 6, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
While working on duet songs as a part of Angie's assignment, Violetta finds it hard to practice with Leon when she can't stop thinking about Tomas.
Violetta can't stop thinking about Tomas which is hard for her to practice her duet song with Leon. Francesca feels that she's losing Tomas when she sees him spending every moment with Ludmila and wants to switch partners, but Angie forbids her from doing this. Violetta finds out that Tomas knows that Angie is her tutor. Camila tells Violetta that Tomas wrote the song for her, not Francesca. Meanwhile, a record producer hears Camila sing and offers her a record deal. Ludmila tells Tomas that Violetta may have a crush on Leon. Leon warns Violetta that Tomas will hurt her and she has to forget about him.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Jesús Villegas as Charly
- Violetta finds out Tomas knows Angie is her tutor.
- Camila tells Violetta Tomas wrote the song Give It All for her, not Francesca.
- Charly made his first appearence on the show.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 018 gallery, click here.