“A Disappointment, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 17
June 5, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 017, also known as A Disappointment, a Song is the seventeenth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 5, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Violetta and Tomas made it to the Studio. On the first day, a misunderstanding begins when Francesca thinks that Tomas wrote a song for her, but it was actually written for Violetta.
Tomas is upset that he didn't make it to the Studio. There are suspicions that Gregorio had failed Tomas at the dancing test. Pablo informs Tomas that there was a mistake on the list and that he got in. Violetta gets upset because now that she made it to the Studio, she has to lie to her father. Angie tells Violetta that she has to lie to her father till he's ready to know the truth. Violetta and Tomas' first day at the Studio begins with an altercation between Violetta and Ludmila. Later, Angie gives the students an assignment that they have to sing a song as a duet and the partner will be chosen by a draw. Ludmila and Naty cheat to make sure that the former gets to sing with Tomas and it works. In addition, Francesca has to sing with Maxi, Camila with Andres and Violetta with Leon. Tomas writes a song for Violetta. But, when the song accidentally gets into Francesca's hands, she thinks that Tomas wrote the song for her.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Gregorio had failed Tomas at the dancing test so he won't make it to the Studio.
- Tomas writes a song for Violetta for the first time.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 017 gallery, click here.