“Falling in Love, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 16
June 4, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 016, also known as Falling in Love, a Song is the sixteenth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 4, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
The entrance tests are almost reaching their end. After passing the singing test, Violetta still needs to pass the dancing test if she wants to join the Studio. But Ludmila is there to make sure that Violetta will miss the test and be unable to join the Studio. So she and Naty made a plan, they locked Violetta in the janitor's room and stole her phone and diary, so she won't make it to the test.
The singing test went great for Violetta. Tomas informs Violetta that she still has to pass the dancing test in order to join the Studio. Ludmila is determined to make sure that Violetta will miss the test and won't be able to join the Studio. Ludmila and Naty lock Violetta in the closet and steal her phone and diary. When Herman calls to check up on Violetta, Ludmila answers the call. Ludmila tells Herman that Violetta doesn't have only piano lessons at the Studio. Violetta manages to get out of the closet and makes it to the dancing test on time. Violetta quickly lies to her father that she's studying the history of music. The next day, Violetta and Tomas come to the Studio to find out whether they made it or not. Violetta did make it to the Studio, but unfortunately, Tomas did not.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- This episode continued from the scene where Violetta was singing "This Is My World".
- Violetta passed the test successfully and made it into the Studio.
- Jade got back to the Castillo's house.
- This episode ends when Tomas tells Violetta that he didn't pass the Studio's entrance test.
- This is the first episode that doesn't have any guest cast.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 016 gallery, click here.