“A Secret, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 15
June 1, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 015, also known as A Secret, a Song is the fifteenth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on June 1, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
After finding out that her father hid her mother's things from her, Violetta becomes angry at him. When it seems that no one can't convince Violetta to audition for the Studio, there was one person who can convince Violetta to do it, and that was Tomas, with a little help from Violetta's mother, because she read her diary and realized that she is a singer and music is her passion.
Violetta is angry at her father for hiding her mother's things from her. Francesca tries to kiss Tomas but fails. Tomas and Francesca decide to stick as friends. Olga convinces Angie to return and they both expose Jade in front of Herman. Angie is rehired. After Tomas accidentally gets Gregorio injured, Pablo asks Angie to substitute in the last day of auditions. Tomas calls Violetta to again convince her to audition for the Studio, but she refuses again. Tomas tells Violetta that he misses her. Violetta reads her mother's diary and realizes that she truly is a singer. Violetta decides to audition after all. Violetta finds out that Angie works as a teacher at the Studio. Violetta is nervous about failing the test, but Francesca, Camila, and Maxi decide to support her. Alongside Francesca, Camila, and Maxi, Violetta performs "This Is My World" at her audition.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- The full version of "This Is My World" is released in this episode.
- Violetta and her friends sang "This Is My World" together.
- Violetta decided to attend the audition to enter Studio 21.
- Violetta finds out that Angie is a teacher at the Studio.
- Violetta mentioned her mother's catchphrase "Singing is who I am" for the first time in this episode.
- This episode, mysteriously, has the same title as episode 14.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 015 gallery, click here.