“A Secret, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 14
May 31, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 014, also known as A Secret, a Song is the fourteenth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on May 31, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Refusing to hurt her father's feelings, Violetta changes her mind and decides to not audition for the Studio. Knowing that Violetta cannot waste this chance because she's a natural singer, everyone tries to convince her to change her mind.
Violetta lies to Tomas that she doesn't have any feelings for him and explains that she's not auditioning. Violetta then tells Pablo that she's not auditioning. After Tomas told them that Violetta's not auditioning, Francesca, Camila, and Maxi try to convince her to change her mind, but they nearly get caught by Herman. Ramallo helps them sneak out unnoticed. Herman sees Maria's necklace on Violetta's neck and an another argument breaks out between them. Herman now fully believes that Angie gave the necklace to Violetta and fires her. Before leaving, Angie plants the key to the attic in Violetta's room. Violetta finds the key and enters the attic, where she finds a lot of her mother's stuff.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Violetta wore her mother's necklace for the first time.
- Violetta discovered what's inside the attic, that Herman didn't let her in.
- This was the final episode to air in May.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 014 gallery, click here.