“A Threat, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 7
May 22, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 007, also known as A Threat, a Song, is the seventh episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on May 22, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
A jealous Ludmilla tries to humiliate Violetta by convincing her there is a costume party at Studio 21.
Tomas is mad at Violetta for having lied to him about who she really is. When Violetta learns that she can have piano lessons, she decides not to attend. Angie convinces Violetta to change her mind. So, Violetta begins her first day at Studio 21, she sees Tomas, but he's still mad at her. At Francesca's suggestion, Tomas gets a new job as Beto's assistant. To humiliate Violetta, Ludmila sends her an e-mail with an invitation to a costume party at the Studio. Actually, it's a performance for Rafa Palmer. The students sing Always Dancing. Rafa reveals to the students that the guitar, that was Rafa's favourite guitar, that they broke on a field trip was in fact a fake. When Violetta shows up dressed as an angel, everyone laughs at her. Pablo asks Violetta if someone told her to come dressed in disguise, Violetta looks at him and then runs away. Leon chases after her, offering to walk her home. When Leon and Violetta leave Ludmilla frames Tomas, Tomas implied to Ludmilla that he thought whoever told Violetta to come in costume was immature and what that person did was very stupid. Ludmilla has Naty make a video of Ludmilla and Tomas and makes it look like Tomas was calling Violetta immature and stupid.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Unknown as Susana
- The full version of "Always Dancing" is featured in this episode.
- Rafa Palmer makes his second appearance on the series.
- Violetta gets an email, telling her to come to the Studio dressed up in a costume. She thinks Tomas wrote it, but it was actually Ludmila.
- Violetta wore an angel costume in this episode, after being tricked.
- It's revealed that Leon and Herman have met before.
- Susana, Tomas' mum, made her first appearance.
- Violetta had straight hair in this episode, but when she wore an angel costume, she had wavy hair.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 007 gallery, click here.