“A Deception, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 6
May 21, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 006, also known as "A Deception, a Song", is the sixth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on May 21, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Violetta convinces her father to let her have private piano lessons with Roberto Benvenuto "Beto". What Violetta doesn't tell her father is that she will be taking the lessons at Studio 21.
Tomas is confused because he thought that Violetta's name was Olga. Violetta asks her father to let her have private piano lessons with Roberto Benvenuto "Beto". After Jade tells him to let his daughter have more freedom, Herman reluctantly agrees to let Violetta have piano lessons with Beto. Violetta and Ramallo come to Studio 21 to talk to Beto about her private piano lessons. Angie is worried because she knows it will be hard from her to hide the fact that she's a teacher at Studio 21 if Violetta takes piano lessons there. Overhearing Leon, whose family knows Violetta's family really well, Ludmila finds out who Violetta really is. Violetta helps Tomas with a delivery but accidentally gets him fired from his job after ruining one of the orders. Ludmila tells Tomas who Violetta really is. When Violetta comes, Tomas is upset with her for having lied to him about who she is.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento wasn't part of the main cast.
- Violetta met Braco, Francesca, and Camila for the first time.
- It is hinted that Braco has a crush on Violetta because he got nervous and began to speak his native language when she talked to him.
- Tomas found out that Violetta lied about her name and who she is in this episode.
- Rafa Palmer made his first appearance in the show.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 006 gallery, click here.