“A Disappointment, a Song”
Season 1, Episode 4
May 17, 2012 (Latin America)
Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta
Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban
Episode 004, also known as "A Disappointment, a Song", is the fourth episode in the first season of the television series Violetta. It first aired on May 17, 2012, in Latin America, and it was directed by Jorge Nisco and Martín Saban and written by Solange Keoleyan and Sebastián Parrotta.
Violetta gets upset after Angie got fired because she has been exposed as a liar. But Angie is re-hired again. Meanwhile, Violetta doesn't feel happy when she thinks that Ludmila is Tomas' girlfriend.
After a conversation with the boss of the tutor office, Jade finds out that Angie lied to them. Angie gets fired and Violetta is upset. Herman calls Angie to find out the truth about her. Angie wants to tell Herman the truth but worries that Violetta will hate her father if she finds out that he's been lying about her mother. Ultimately, Angie doesn't tell the truth and gets rehired. Meanwhile, Violetta can't stop thinking about Tomas, but doesn't feel good thanks to the picture of him and Ludmila. Violetta meets Tomas again and he explains that Ludmila is not his girlfriend. Leon and Ludmila get back together. Herman offers to both Violetta and Angie that they go together to the string instrument concert. But Angie goes on a field trip with the students of Studio 21 to Rafa Palmer's concert. Angie tries to be in two places at once but gets caught by Gregorio. Leaving the concert, Violetta catches Tomas and Ludmila together.
- Diego Ramos as Herman Castillo
- Martina Stoessel as Violetta Castillo
- Pablo Espinosa as Tomas Heredia
- Jorge Blanco as Leon Vargas
- Mercedes Lambre as Ludmila Ferro
- Nicolás Garnier as Andres
- Alba Rico as Natalia Vidal
- Lodovica Comello as Francesca Caviglia
- Candelaria Molfese as Camila Torres
- Facundo Gambandé as Maxi Ponte
- Simone Lijoi as Luca Caviglia
- Samuel Nascimento as Broduey
- Rodrigo Velilla as Napo
- Artur Logunov as Braco
- Clara Alonso as Angie Carrará
- Florencia Benítez as Jade LaFontaine
- Joaquín Berthold as Matias LaFontaine
- Mirta Wons as Olga Peña
- Alfredo Allende as Lisandro Ramallo
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Gregorio Casal
- Pablo Sultani as Beto Benvenuto
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Pablo Galindo
- Alberto Fernández de Rosa as Antonio Fernández
Note: In this episode, Samuel Nascimento and Rodrigo Velilla weren't part of the main cast.
- Violetta points out that she dislikes violin concerts because she thinks they are boring.
- Camila dressed like a Punk in this episode.
- Naty was the one who cut Rafa Palmer's guitar strings, but it was Ludmila's idea.
- In this episode, Violetta was hammering decorations into her wall and water started to come out all over Jade.
- Angie said Herman didn't have a heart and called him a grizzly bear.
- Andres wore glasses in this episode.
- Leon and Ludmila got back together, in the episode.
- Gregorio called Angie "Nancy".
- Goof: In the scene at the greengrocer, Violetta was wearing a dark denim jacket, a skirt and a top, and in the next scene, she was wearing a lighter jacket, and a dress.
- Goof: Maxi has been shown to have a fear of children however he was perfectly fine babysitting Dolores' brother.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 004 gallery, click here.