January 3, 1989
Actor, singer, dancer
Rodrigo Velilla, (born January 3, 1989) is an Argentine actor, singer and dancer. He became famous by playing the character Felipe in the telenovela Patito Feo. He has appeared in a lot of TV shows, such as Floricienta, Patito Feo and Violetta.
Life and Career
Born in Argentina, Rodrigo began his career at age 13 in the "Skatch 08" group emerged from the reality show Generación Pop. He has since participated in various strips for television, including: Chiquititas, Floricienta, Amor mío, Casados con hijos and Patito Feo, among many others. His first appearance in a film was in Fin del Mundo (2011). 
He participated in various Argentine fictions which always concealed his 1.55 meters high with the magic of the small screen. Besides fiction, his secret are the good high shoes.
In 2012, he portrayed the character Napo in the Disney Channel Original Series from Latin America, Violetta. He also sang several songs with the rest of the cast, such as the songs "Dile Que Si" and "Are You Ready For The Ride?".
In his spare time, Rodrigo enjoys listening to music or cooking something sweet. He also likes to play the guitar and skate.
- His zodiacal sign is Capricorn.
- He falls in love easily, and he finds it cute having a lot of relationships.
- His got first serious girlfriend when he left "Skatch 8". He also said he spent 7 years with her, but they broke up; Rodrigo thought he'd find someone else, but he couldn't.
- His height is 1.55 meters.
- He's good friends with Mercedes Lambre.
| To view the Rodrigo Velilla gallery, click here.