| Ludmila is out!|
April 23, 1987
Life and Career
Born in Argentina, Nicolás discovered his passion for acting from an early age, he studied theater, singing, dancing, piano, guitar and drums in his hometown of Rosario.
He began his professional career as a model in various graphic campaigns of recognized Argentinian brands. His television credits include appearances on the strips Casi Ángeles, Bella y Bestia, Valentino, El Argentino and Jake and Blake, among some others.
- He is an ambassador of Disney Amigos por el Mundo (the Latin American version of Disney Friends for Change); the project he had to promote was about protecting penguins.
- He is dating a model named Raphaela Da Silva.
- He once went to Disneyland Paris with some of the other cast members from Violetta. 
- He learnt how to play the drums when he was very young. 
- His fans are called "Totistas".
- Jorge Blanco and Ruggero Pasquarelli are his best friends on set.
- He likes spending time with the guys on the set.
- In his spare time, Nicolás likes to play the drums and the guitar, write songs, play soccer, travel, and go to the movies with family or friends.
- He's not going to participate in the Violetta LIVE tour. 
| To view the Nicolás Garnier gallery, click here.