Martina Alejandra Stoessel Muzlera
March 21, 1997
Medium brown with caramel highlights
Life and Career
Born in 1997, she's the daughter of Alejandro Stoessel and Mariana Muzlera. Martina also has a brother named Francisco Stoessel.
Her musical career began in 2011 after singing "Tu Resplandor", the Spanish version of "The Glow" for the Disney Princesses. Also from 2012 was released as a single two songs for the soundtrack of Violetta, which are the focus of the series "En Mi Mundo" and two songs in duet with Pablo Espinosa one entitled "Tienes Todo" and another with Lodovica Comello entitled "Junto a Ti."
|2007||Patito Feo||Martina||Unknown episodes|
Awards and Nominations
|2012||Kids' Choice Awards Argentina||Revelación||Violetta||Won|
|2013||Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards||Artista Latina Favorita||Nominated|
|Premios Martín Fierro||Revelación||Won|
- Martina is the youngest in the main cast.
- Her best friend on set is Mercedes Lambre.
- She normally goes to school.
- She said her favorite subject is History, but she doesn't like remembering all the dates.
- Lodovica Comello, Mercedes Lambre and Jorge Blanco always help her with her homework.
- She has a tattoo that says "All you need is love" on her right wrist.
- She has a puppy named "Violetta".
- She is a Smiler and Belieber.
- Her parents have been calling her Tini since she was 8 years old.
- She has a double in Violetta, called Evelyn Valentinetti.
- She loves "Teen Beach Movie", her favorite song is "Surf Crazy" and her favorite characters are Mack and Lela.
- She has an older brother whose name is Francisco, who is a model.
- She started studying singing, dancing and piano at an early age.
- She was a key contributor for the Violetta soundtrack, which was released in 2012.
- She is dating an actor named Peter Lanzani.
- She sung the Spanish version of the song "The Glow" in 2011 and now, in 2013, she sung the Spanish and Italian version of "Let It Go".
- She sung the Spanish version of "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen", in Spanish called "Libre Soy".
- Her fans are called Tinistas.
- She sung "Lo Que Soy" (the Spanish version of This Is Me) in her casting to play the character Violetta.
| To view the Martina Stoessel gallery, click here.