Martina Alejandra Stoessel Muzlera
March 21, 1997
Singer, actress, dancer, model
Martina Alejandra "Tini" Stoessel Muzlera, (born March 21, 1997) is an Argentine teen actress, singer, dancer and model. She is best known for portraying Violetta Castillo on the Disney Channel Original Series Violetta.
Life and Career
Born in 1997, she's the daughter of Alejandro Stoessel and Mariana Muzlera. Martina also has a brother named Francisco Stoessel, who is a year older than her. When she was young, she attended an acting school for three years where she studied acting, singing and dancing.
Her musical career began in 2011 after singing "Tu Resplandor",the Spanish version of "The Glow" from the "Disney Princesses: Fairy Tale Songs" album.
In 2012 she sang a song as a single for the soundtrack of Violetta called "En Mi Mundo", and two songs in a duet with Pablo Espinosa (Tomas) entitled "Tienes Todo" and another with Lodovica Comello (Francesca) entitled "Junto a Ti."
In 2012 she voiced the character Alice in the Spanish-dubbing of the movie Alice's Birthday, and then the following year she voiced the character Carrie Williams in the Italian-dubbing of the movie Monster's University, alongside her Violetta co-star Lodovica Comello.
|2007||Patito Feo||Martina/Young Anna||Unknown episodes|
|2013||Monsters University||Carrie Williams||Italian dubbing|
Awards and Nominations
|2012||Kids' Choice Awards Argentina||Revelación||Violetta||Won|
|2013||Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards||Artista Latina Favorita||Nominated|
|Premios Martín Fierro||Revelación||Won|
- Martina is the youngest out of the main cast of Violetta.
- Her zodiacal sign is Aries.
- She has 3 tattoos: one on her right wrist that says "All you need is love", one on her neck that says "Imagine" over a peace sign and a heart on her left finger.
- Her best friend on set is Mercedes Lambre.
- She is dating an actor called Peter Lanzani. 
- She sung the Spanish version of the song "The Glow" in 2011 which is called "Tu Resplandor".
- She sung the Spanish and Italian versions of "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen". The Spanish version is called "Libre Soy" (I Am Free) and the Italian version is called "All'alba Sorgerò" (I Will Rise At Dawn).
- Her fans are called "Tinistas".
- She sang the Italian, English, and Spanish versions of "In My Own World". The original Spanish version is called "En Mi Mundo" and the Italian version of the song is called "Nel Mio Mondo".
- She is 5'47 feet tall. 
- In May 2014, Martina released an autobiography called "Simplemente Tini" (Simply Tini). The book was originally published in Spanish, and it has since been translated into French, Portuguese and Italian. It is called "Semplicemente Tini" in Italian, "Simplesmente Tini" in Portuguese and "Ma Vraie Vie" in French. Her book will also be released in Polish in January 2015, and it will be called "Po Prostru Tini". 
- On 10 August 2013, Martina performed, along with the rest of the cast of Violetta, at a UNICEF charity television event called Un Sol Para Los Chicos, where she sang the songs "Ser Mejor" and "En Mi Mundo". 
- Her favorite TV shows are "Smash" and "Gossip Girl". 
- Her favorite singers are Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. She also likes Beyonce, Madonna and Rihanna. 
- Her favorite subject is history. 
- Her biggest dream is to become a famous singer.
- She prefers jeans and shirts over skirts and dresses, which are considered as Violetta's main style on the show.
- She really likes the character Ludmila.
- She has been on the front covers of several magazines, including one called Trinity Stars and the Argentinian version of "Seventeen".  
- She once did an interview with Bridgit Mendler in English, and in it she said that she likes music and singing and hanging out with her friends, just like Violetta. She had to learn her lines for the interview, since she doesn't actually speak English. 
- She once went to Disneyland Paris with some of the other cast members from Violetta. 
- She sometimes calls Violetta 'By-o-let'.
- She always does a special hand shake with Facundo just before the concert (Violetta en Vivo) starts. 
- She has a stunt double named Evelyn Valenttinetti. 
- The meaning of Martina is "of Mars the god of war, warlike". 
- In an interview, she said that she sang Demi Lovato's song "Lo Que Soy" (The Spanish version of This Is Me) in her audition to play the character Violetta. 
- She said that she can relate to the song "This Is Me" by Demi Lovato a lot.
- She got a Fiat for her birthday. 
- She performed a showcase of songs in London, UK in March 2014, and afterwards she received an early birthday cake with 'Keep Calm Its Martina's 17th Birthday' iced on it. 
- She has graffiti that says "All U Need Is Love" on her bedroom wall. 
- She and Ruggero made a pizza for Candelaria's birthday. 
- She played the characters Martina and the younger version of Anna in the TV series Patito Feo, which her father produces.
- She did the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and nominated her boyfriend Peter Lanzani, Argentine fashion designer Benito Fernández and her Violetta co-star Jorge Blanco. 
- In September 2014, she went to Germany to promote Violetta, and she gave a small concert in Berlin. 
- She and her boyfriend, Peter Lanzani, met Pope Francis in August 2014. 
- Her favourite football player is Lionel Messi, and she supports the Catalan club FC Barcelona and the Argentina national team. 
- She appeared in a "Miss Manga" make-up ad campaign for L'Oréal Paris. 
- In October 2014 she appeared in the show "Ballando Con Le Stelle", which is the Italian version of "Dancing With The Stars". She danced with professional dancer Rafael Maia Muniz to a remix of Ariana Grande's "Problem" and Jessie J's "Bang Bang". Later on in the show, she sang a special version of her song "Nel Mio Mondo". 
- She loves the song "Imagine" by John Lennon. She has a tattoo of it on her neck and in October 2014, she recorded a cover of the song and released it on SoundCloud. 
- In October 2014, she appeared on the show "A todo o nada" (All or Nothing) with her dog Mía. 
- She and Jorge Blanco covered Jesse & Joy's song "Corre" at her "Juntada Tinista" concert. 
- She's going to participate the Violetta LIVE tour. 
- Her favorite clothing piece is high heels and she can't live without them. 
- Before she was born, her parents wanted to name her Sofia or Olivia, but later on they decided to name her Martina instead. 
- She needed a baby's bottle to sleep until she was 7 years old, and when her father hid it from her she licked her fingers while she slept, and she sucked her thumb until she was 11-years-old. 
- She isn't very good at Math, Physics and Chemistry. 
- In November 2014, she went to Chile to promote "Simplemente Tini".
- She had to wear a false tooth during the first season of Violetta because one of her teeth hadn't finished growing. 
- For her 16th birthday, she visited the Disney headquarters in Burbank, California. 
- Before starting the Violetta LIVE tour, she will give a free concert in Buenos Aires on December 21, 2014. 
- On New Year's Eve 2013, she performed at the L'Anno Che Vera concert in Italy, where she sang "Nel Mio Mondo". 
- She and some of the other Violetta cast members went to watch "The Lion King" when they were in Brazil during the "Violetta en Vivo" tour. 
- In August 2014, she participated in the first day of Argentina Fashion Week, and she wore clothes by Argentina fashion designer Benito Fernández. 
- On Decemeber 29, 2014, she and the cast for Violetta LIVE did a small "concert" on the balcony of Teatro Real in Madrid, Spain. 
- She once visited London and Berlin, both for a showcase.
- In January 2015, her Instagram account was deactivated for a few days for unknown reasons. It was possibly hacked. The same also happened to Ruggero Pasquarelli.
| To view the Martina Stoessel gallery, click here.
- ↑ Martina confirming her born date.
- ↑ News article about the Italian-dubbiing of Monsters University
- ↑ Blog post about Martina and Peter's relationship.
- ↑ Martina's height.
- ↑ Martina's tweet about her autobiography.
- ↑ News article about "Semplicemente Tini".
- ↑ "Ma Vraie Vie", the French version of "Simplemente Tini".
- ↑ "Simplesmente Tini", the Portuguese version of "Simplemente Tini"
- ↑ "Po Prostu Tini", the Polish version of Simplemente Tini"
- ↑ News article about Un Sol Para Los Chicos.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Blog post about an interview with Martina.
- ↑ Interview with Martina Stoessel.
- ↑ Blog post of the offical magazine that Martina Stoessel is on.
- ↑ Martina on Seventeen.
- ↑ Martina's interview with Bridgit Mendler.
- ↑ News article about the cast's trip to Disneyland.
- ↑ Violetta living the dream.
- ↑ Photos of Evelyn with the cast.
- ↑ The meaning of Martina's name.
- ↑ Interview with Martina.
- ↑ Martina's tweet about her birthday present.
- ↑ Blog post about Martina's trip to London.
- ↑ Photo of Tini in her room
- ↑ Cande's birthday
- ↑ Tini doing the Ice Bucket Challenge.
- ↑ Tini in Germany
- ↑ Tini and Peter with the Pope.
- ↑ Tini wearing a Barça jersey with Lionel Messi.
- ↑ Tini at an Argentina match.
- ↑ Tini in "Miss Manga".
- ↑ Tini's tweet about "Ballando Con Le Stelle".
- ↑ Tini in "Ballando Con Le Stelle".
- ↑ Tini singing Imagine.
- ↑ Tini on "A todo o nada".
- ↑ Martina and Jorge singing "Corre".
- ↑ The cast for the Violetta LIVE tour
- ↑ Newspaper interview with Tini.
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 38.2 Martina Stoessel (May 2014). Simplemente Tini. (Planeta) ISBN 9789504939450.
- ↑ Tini in Chile.
- ↑ News article about Tini.
- ↑ Martina at Disney.
- ↑ Article about Martina's concert.
- ↑ Martina at L'Anno Che Vera.
- ↑ Tini and the cast visiting The Lion King.
- ↑ Tini with Benito Fernandez
- ↑ Violetta LIVE Madrid