Martina Alejandra Stoessel Muzlera
March 21, 1997
Medium brown with caramel highlights
Life and Career
Born in 1997, she's the daughter of Alejandro Stoessel and Mariana Muzlera. Martina also has a brother named Francisco Stoessel. When she was young, she attended an acting school for three years, where she studied acting, singing and dancing.
Her musical career began in 2011 after singing "Tu Resplandor", the Spanish version of "The Glow" from the "Disney Princesses: Fairy Tale Songs" album.
In 2012 she sang a song as a single for the soundtrack of Violetta called "En Mi Mundo", and two songs in a duet with Pablo Espinosa entitled "Tienes Todo" and another with Lodovica Comello entitled "Junto a Ti."
In 2012 she voiced the character Alice in the Spanish-dubbing of the movie Alice's Birthday, and then the following year she voiced the character Carrie Williams in the Italian-dubbing of the movie Monster's University, alongside her Violetta co-star Lodovica Comello.
|2007||Patito Feo||Martina/Young Anna||Unknown episodes|
Awards and Nominations
|2012||Kids' Choice Awards Argentina||Revelación||Violetta||Won|
|2013||Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards||Artista Latina Favorita||Nominated|
|Premios Martín Fierro||Revelación||Won|
- Martina is the youngest out of the main cast of Violetta.
- Her zodiacal sign is Aries.
- She has a tattoo that says "All you need is love" on her right wrist.
- Her best friend on set is Mercedes Lambre.
- She is dating an actor called Peter Lanzani.
- She sung the Spanish version of the song "The Glow" in 2011 which is called "Tu Resplandor".
- She sung the Spanish and Italian versions of "Let It Go" from the movie "Frozen". The Spanish version is called "Libre Soy" (I Am Free) and the Italian version is called "All'alba Sorgerò" (I Will Rise At Dawn).
- Her fans are called "Tinistas".
- She sang the Italian, English, and Spanish versions of "In My Own World". The original Spanish version is called "En Mi Mundo" and the Italian version of the song is called "Nel Mio Mondo".
- She is 5'47 feet tall.
- She is working on a documentary about herself called "Simplemente Tini" (Simply Tini) and it's supposed to come out sometime in May 2014. 
- On 10 August 2013, Martina performed, along with the rest of the cast of Violetta, at a UNICEF charity television event called Un Sol Para Los Chicos, where she sang the songs "Ser Mejor" and "En Mi Mundo".
- Her favourite TV shows are 'Smash' and 'Gossip Girl', and her favourite singers are Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus. She also likes Beyonce, Madonna and Rihanna. 
- Her favorite subject is history.
- Her biggest dream is to become a famous singer.
- She prefers jeans and shirts over skirts and dresses, which are considered as Violetta's main style on the show.
- She really likes the character Ludmila.
- She was on the front cover of a magazine called Trinity Stars.
- She once did an interview with Bridgit Mendler in English, and in it she said that she likes music and singing and hanging out with her friends, just like Violetta. She had to learn her lines for the interview, since she doesn't actually speak English.
| To view the Martina Stoessel gallery, click here.
- ↑ Martina confirming her born date.
- ↑ News article about the Italian-dubbiing of Monsters University
- ↑ Blog post about Martina and Peter's relationship
- ↑ Martina's height
- ↑ Martina's tweet about her documentary
- ↑ News article about Un Sol Para Los Chicos
- ↑ Blog post about an interview with Martina
- ↑ Interview with Martina Stoessel.
- ↑ Blog post of the offical magazine that Martina Stoessel is on.
- ↑ Martina's interview with Bridgit Mendler.