Lara (unknown surname)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Season 2/Episode 001
Season 2/Episode 078
Lara is a mechanic who works at the motocross track. She is very strong, hardworking and independent, and she loves working at the motocross track. She is also Leon's mechanic and partner. At the beginning of the second season, she doesn't talk much, and only works at the motocross track.
Lara is portrayed by Valeria Baroni.
Lara is a strong, confident and independent girl. She is always ready to help someone, especially Leon, whom she likes very much. When she wants something, she always tries to work hard to achieve it. She has a tomboyish style, probably because she works at the motocross track all day long, and she adapted her style to her job. She has a beautiful singing voice, but sadly, she only wants to be a mechanic and not a singer.
At the beginning of the second season, Lara is only shown at the motocross track and she rarely interacts with anyone other than Leon. She is a good friend of Leon's and she helps him take care of his motorbike and gives him advice about racing.
To be added
- She can play the guitar.
- She is a very good singer, but she only loves motocross and doesn't want to attend the Studio.
- She is a mechanic.
- She is quite mean to Violetta.
- She knows how to ride a motorcycle.
- She has a very tomboyish style, probably because she works at the motocross track all day long.
- She had feelings for Leon.
- She gets jealous easily.
- Her last appearance in Season 2, and overall in the series, was in episode 78.
- At the beginning if Season 2, her hair was curly and she used to wear it in a ponytail most of the time, but at the end, it was straight and she wore it laid back more often.
- She and Leon kissed three times.
- She's often seen wearing dungarees.
| To view the Lara gallery, click here.