January 10, 1990
Actor, singer, dancer
Life and Career
His career began in 2011 when he began filming for the TV show Violetta. He took on the role Maximiliano "Maxi" Ponte, a student at Studio on beat and one of Violetta, the heroine's, best friends. Facundo is currently filming for Violetta 3. He also participated in the four CDs that the series launched: Violetta, Cantar es lo que soy, Hoy Somos Más and Violetta en Vivo.
In 2013 he toured Latin America and Europe alongside the cast of Violetta as part of Violetta En Vivo.
- His zodiacal sign is Capricorn.
- He sleeps a lot and Candelaria always has to wake him up to go to the set.
- He has a dog called Albus.
- He once went to Disneyland Paris with several of the other cast members from Violetta. 
- The name Facundo means 'fertile'. 
- His fans are called "Facunáticas".
- He will be participating the Violetta LIVE tour. 
| To view the Facundo Gambandé gallery, click here.