| Ludmila is out!|
Esmeralda di Pietro
Esmeralda Ferrara di Pietro
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Esmeralda Ferrara di Pietro is a beautiful, intelligent, cold and calculating woman. Esmeralda entered the life of Violetta and Herman; because she was hired by Jade and Matias. Her goal was to earn the trust of Violetta and Herman and their love, then steal all their money, give it to Jade and Matias and leave him heartbroken.
Esmeralda is portrayed by Carla Pandolfi
Esmeralda was hired to play a woman that would replace María, Herman's late wife. As a disguised character, she's a lovely and caring woman that is always there to help Herman with his economic problems.
However, the real Esmeralda is actually a manipulative person who would do anything for money, just like Matias and Jade.
Esmeralda's 1st appearance was in Episode 4 of Season 2 in the episode called "A Hasty Decision, A Song", she was hired by Jade & Matias to earn Herman and Violetta's love and respect, secretly helping Matias to steal Herman's money.
On her wedding day, Esmeralda's plan was to leave Herman afterwards so she, Jade and Matias could escape with the money. But unbeknownst to Esmeralda, Jade and Matias had a different course of action in mind. They framed Esmeralda and blamed her for the robbery just when she was about to marry Herman, and she was forced to flee the wedding with the police in pursuit.
- Her fashion sense is similar to María's.
- She can play the piano.
- Her style is very simple.
- She likes wearing scarves.
- She wanted a pay raise.
- Her surname was revealed during episode 15 of the second season.
- Her surname is of Italian origin, so it's possible that she is part Italian.
- She thinks that Herman used to work in a Chinese restaurant, but he was actually working at the Studio, disguised as Jeremiah.
- She has a daughter named Ambar.
| To view the Esmeralda di Pietro gallery, click here.